Friday, November 3, 2006

Final T-shirt entries

I sure enjoyed all the t-shirt entries I received. I'll try and compile them all on one page and let folks decide which is their favorite. Anyone ever come up with any bright ideas for an award?



Now this was what I was hoping for. Farmer models looking sexy in their lettuce. Awesome. Big thanks to my good friend Noelia Springston for sending this photo of her husband laying in a bed.






My handsome and intelliget cousin Harris Blackstone supporting the cause.


Thanks again to everyone who purchased a shirt. I wouldn't have been able to do the trip without your contribution. I'll try and compile a list of my benefactors.

MORE >>

Posted by Justin Ellis at 11/3/2006 1:42 AM | View Comments (2) | Add Comment | Trackbacks (0)

  • 11/7/2006 9:06 PM Rebekah wrote:
    I think the award should be a copy of your published book...
    Reply to this
  • 11/7/2006 11:05 PM vicki pense wrote:
    I think you should write a book. I have enjoyed all your writing so far and when my daughter-in-law read your blog for the first time she kept on commenting.... He is such a good writer....
    Reply to this


No comments: