Monday, July 31, 2006

T-shirt entry of the Week


Oh goody. This is quickly becoming my favorite part of the week where I get to correspond with happy t-shirt owners who are steadily getting super creative in their photo ops.

This one is great! Shannon Wilson, a good friend of two of my favorite people... Mitch Lawson and Elizabeth Gilbert Lawson of Rise and Shine Farm up on Pigeon Mountain, GA sent this one of her mounted atop one of the coolest bicycles I have ever seen.

Shannon wrote:

"Hey Justin!

Yeah, we got the shirts and we love 'em! We wear them to the markets
all the time and people are always asking me what it means and I get to
tell them about what you are doing and your website and everyone seems
really interested."

So now I'm interested in where Shannon got her hands on bike like this!



Thanks Shannon! You cool girl!

So keep these hot pics coming folks. I dare somebody to put a t-shirt on a goat!

Comments
  • 7/31/2006 5:13 PM Anna wrote:
    This is the ugliest picture I have ever seen in my whole life. Shannon, if you read this, I puke every time I think of you.
    Justin, my picture is soon coming (way better than Shan's).
    I continue to enjoy your blogs. How cool is REI?
    The rest of my family want t-shirts, by the way. They think what you are doing is great. I, on the other hand, think it's all utterly hopeless and you need to start embracing pragmatism and pessimism.

    1. 8/2/2006 9:56 AM Your Dad wrote:
      Listen to Anna! Your Dad

  • 8/7/2006 11:12 AM shannon wilson wrote:
    My friend Reeve from Waco, TX actually made this bike from two old bikes. He's a bicycle genius and also a musical genius. He left this bike on the farm with us as he and his band "My Korean Friends" were passing through the Chattanooga area.
    P.S.-Anna....you can lick my balls.
This entry was posted on 7/31/2006 10:22 AM

No comments: