Friday, September 22, 2006

T-shirt Entry of the Week

Finally I have a non-human entry! I'm a huge dog lover and every once in a while I feel a connection with a certain dog...and it usually is a dog that already belongs to somebody....and for a while I seriously consider how I might swipe their dog....and then I come to my senses and realize we can just be friends, I don't have to own them....and then that keeps me from being on bad terms with my human friends....because nobody continues to like the guy that stole their dog.

Anyhoo, you're about to meet one of my favorite dogs, Dottie Mae. Dottie Mae lives on the Soque River in Habersham County, Georgia, which is one of the best places for a dog to live. Especially if you like trout, and Dotti Mae and I love trout.

So apparently Dottie Mae heard about my adventures (and my pleas for a goat wearing a t-shirt) and broke out her credit card and ordered herself a doggy costume.



Dog facial expression translation --

"Mom, can I please take this thing off and go jump back in the River"


Thanks Dottie Mae (and Glad and Marty). Dogs that know their food comes from farms are superior dogs. One of these days I'm gonna get myself a smart dog like this so I can stop lusting after everyone else's.

I hope this first "non-human entry" isn't gonna be the last.

My best,

--Justin

COMMENTS

Dan wrote:
This has all been some seriously beautifully stuff; and that is all that I've got to say about that
Cheers
-Dan

No comments: