Wednesday, September 6, 2006

T-shirt entry of the Week


This entry was posted on 9/6/2006 6:16 PM and is filed under uncategorized.

I'm so proud of this week's entry. Berea, KY was one of my favorite places on my entire trek. All you have to do is take a look at the two faces pictured below and you'll know why. There's a lot of life in those faces, and in those souls.

I don't know how many of you remember the Woman of Principles way back when, but here she is sporting a pretty suave late summer fashion statement. The clean cut, good looking, kind of guy everyone wants their daughter to meet fella standing to her left is the most hopeful example of a bright future for American farming.

These two taught me a lot, they shared their lives, their dreams, their concerns, their homes, their families, their meals....and of course their farms with me. And now they're my friends. I have shared their stories numerous times with others. And I'll do so numerous times into the future. They are truly unique.



Susana Lein and Bryce Baumann at the Berea Farmers Market. This is Bryce's second attempt at a career in farm modelling. His first attempt required less clothing.

No comments: